Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Well.

I have rewritten this blog post ten thousand times.
I cannot say anything right today I suppose.
1. I got hit by a car on my way home from school today.
2. I would have rather broken my face than had my bike break.
3. Unfortunately, the latter happened.
4. When my summer begins (that is, June 24th after UVU summer classes) I am going to write a novel.
5. I am going to write a love novel. Simply because no other writer has done it the way it needs to be done. And I will publish it anyonmously.
5 1/2. only because I have the perfect pen name.
6. I will be cat lady.
7. But I will secretley place my bets on the milkman and myself falling in love and giving the cats up to a very kind adoption center.
8. I am done caring what people think.
9. People probably aren't thinking anything anyways.
10. So I suppose I will stop caring what I think of myself.
11. I'm obsessed with the fact that I can finally run.
12. Did I mention I can go running now?
13. I would like some tall, dark, and handsome man with olive skin to come down to my basement and cuddle with me right this moment.
14. Unfortunately, I only fall for the blonde type.

17. Well, the olive skinned, handsome man didn't show up today, so I allowed myself the next best thing. I went to the library and checked out my very favorite novel: Stargirl. And I will spend the night reading and procrastinating my homework. Watch me. Goodnight world. Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I always fall for the blondes too.

    I do like the olive skinned men though.

    And reading is amazing.

    And I will read your love story. :)

    ReplyDelete