Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I need to go ask my neighbor if she has a Christmas sweater without actually telling her that I need an ugly one because that may cause her to think that I think her sweaters are ugly which is only partially true because I believe she pulls them off quite fashionably.

My eyes hurt and I am supposed to be at a friends finishing up my ecology project and maybe finding some last minute pop bottles and I am wearing this sweater that is his that doesn't match at all  but only because it is very cold outside and I think it might snow and I laid in bed last night thinking I wish I could remember who I am and tomorrow is December first which means I have deadlines for scholarships and applications and all I really want to go do is sit with my best friend and watch the office and play doodle jump but really I should probably get some sleep which I can't seem to get much of lately and I need to go ask my neighbor if she has a Christmas sweater without actually telling her that I need an ugly one because that may cause her to think that I think her sweaters are ugly which is only partially true because I believe she pulls them off quite fashionably.

I think I should write a book.
Look at that talent.
Well,
All things "quite lovely", lacy, red, classy, indie, and urban to you my friends.
Go listen to a record player and buy a camera that hardly works.
Love, love, lovelovelovelove

rachael


1 comment:

  1. Can I just tell you I had to do the same thing to my grandma? Jayne, not Connie. I said "Hey grandma, we have to wear Christmas sweaters to a party and I don't have any, do you happen to have one I can borrow? Bingo, ugly sweater award. haha miss you!!

    ReplyDelete